Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

descriptionMy sister go  EmptyMy sister go

more_horiz
My sister go to enjoy chicago package tours with her friends. But she feels really upset, because her no idea about this city. But I say to her don't worry, don't be depressed. I asked my community friends. So please can you share here some information about this? I am waiting for your response.

descriptionMy sister go  EmptyRe: My sister go

more_horiz
Don't worry about this trip. Recently I am back from this city tour. So, UI want top recommended you sister will book a 4-Day Chicago to Detroit, Milwaukee, Mackinac Island and Great Lakes Tour. On this trip this company providing 5% discount. In this trip they will visit many destination and coming back from this trip with new memories. I hope so you sister like my suggestion.

more_horiz
Thank you for your sharing. I must recommend this tour to my sister. But one hesitation, can you share some nightlife and some famous restaurants? This tour its company didn't provide lunch and dinner. So that's the reason for asking for the restaurant's name. So please, I am waiting for your response. I hope you reply me fast.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply