Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

descriptionBest city in  California, EmptyBest city in California,

more_horiz
Best city in  California, Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJxU5fWAFxWXbrPu7FtQjzlVbgg0lGrvhWK1cAg_OYFuH6GXw5jhGV03ArpEAxMKmeYc4&usqp=CAU
I have seen this image on Google. This is the image of San Jose. San Jose is the best city in Califonia after seeing this image I have decided I must visit this city and enjoy a great time there. Anyway, I want to ask can share some information about the best destination in this city here. I am waiting for your response.

Did you enjoy cheap vacations from san francisco?

descriptionBest city in  California, EmptyRe: Best city in California,

more_horiz
San Jose is a city in California. It is the largest city in California. It is very famous for its cultural, innovation, affluence, and sunny city. I have shared some famous destinations in this city:
Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
The Tech Interactive
Winchester Mystery House
Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum
Santana Row
Municipal Rose Garden

There are some destinations in this city. I hope you like it. I suggest you go there so must take the camera with you.

more_horiz
Isabela! I am happy to see your reply. I think so this information will be best for me and all travelers. So, After reading this post I have decided I will go to enjoy the San Jose city tour. During my trip, I must visit all of these places which you have mentioned in your post. I must read your all reviews about this city and must take a camera on this tour to capture beautiful memories in it. I am so excited about this tour. Do you have any tour plans for this summer?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply