Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

descriptionShare here!!! EmptyShare here!!!

more_horiz
Share here!!! 1d054796-7b49-4ac1-945d-5f6295860c3a

Yesterday, I scroll my Instagram. So I saw this picture. But my bad luck I have no idea about this place. Check out this picture by my boyfriend and my sister. But all of us had no idea about this place. So places do you have any idea about this place? So places can you share some information? I am waiting for your response.

Let's talk about best bus tour of nyc.

descriptionShare here!!! EmptyRe: Share here!!!

more_horiz
Well, The image is beautiful. But I feel bad to say that I have no idea about it. Becasue in my life I have never visited there. So, If you have any information with another person you must share it here. I am waiting for your response. Then I must go to visit this place.

more_horiz
Don't worry dear. This place-name is Punakha Dzong. it is located in Bhutan. It is very famous for its oldest, largest, and most striking fortified monasteries. This information is shared by my best friend. So this last weekend I visited there with my friend. Do you have any outdoor activities to enjoy this tour? I am waiting for your response.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply