Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

descriptionIceland the beauty EmptyIceland the beauty

more_horiz
Iceland the beauty 220524092730-04-body-iceland-pools-blue-lagoon
Yes, you guys are right this stunning view has been taken from Iceland. This is the best destination where you can go in summers and I am also having a plan to go there with my mates who are free from east coast trip. They all are very excited for this and willing to know what kind of tips would you like to suggest us?

descriptionIceland the beauty EmptyRe: Iceland the beauty

more_horiz
Well, I agree that this is the best spot to enjoy the summer season. I also go to visit this and visit many destinations. Iceland is famous for its Northern Lights. Many tourists are attracted to see these lights. I have visited ther and enjoy all of these things there. I will share it here.
The World's First-Known Geyser - Geysir
Hot Springs
Continents - Þingvellir
A Land of Fire & Ice
Jólabókaflóð
If I get a chance I will go to enjoy again this place tour with my family members.

Last edited by Happy on Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
After reading your post I have no idea about Iceland. But now I have decided I will go to enjoy there and collect the memories. it is very messy information about tourists and Iceland city. but before I will go there, can you share some information about staying places? I will waiting for your response.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply