Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

descriptionbook a tour of Canada for my parents,  Emptybook a tour of Canada for my parents,

more_horiz
I have decided I will book a tour of Canada for my parents. I am damn sure this will be the best way to spend a good time to see the new and attractive places. I want to ask if can you share some massive information about the best attractive places and shopping places. Then I will go to book a trip for my parents without any hesitation. Waiting for your response.

Did you know about best travel deals from washington dc?

descriptionbook a tour of Canada for my parents,  EmptyRe: book a tour of Canada for my parents,

more_horiz
Granville Island Public Market
Museum of Anthropology
Martello Alley
Centre Eaton de Montreal

These ae some places where I think you should go for enjoy a shopping or can have a good time there.

descriptionbook a tour of Canada for my parents,  EmptyRe: book a tour of Canada for my parents,

more_horiz
I have added some more information aobut this country. Canada is a country in North America. Canada is famous for its landmarks, historical wonders, delicious food, incredible culture, and all the outdoor exploration. I have shared here some attractions in this country. There are Niagara Falls, Montreal, CN Tower, Stanley Park, Banff, and Parliament Hill. If you go there so must take the camera with you and enjoy photography. You go there so must explore all of these places one by one. By the way, on which days will you be staying there?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply