Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

descriptionSwitzerland  EmptySwitzerland

more_horiz
Lake Geneva
Lucerne
Zürich
Rhine Falls
Matterhorn
Bern
Jungfraujoch
Lugan
Interlaken

Switzerland is a Country in Europe. There are some attractions in Switzerland country. Last month I visited there so I enjoyed all of these places. I suggest my all friends that you go there to enjoy this country and see the beauty of God.

What do you say about las vegas to grand canyon?

descriptionSwitzerland  EmptyRe: Switzerland

more_horiz
I read your post all of these are new for me. I have decided I must visit all of these attractive places one by one. I am damn sure I come back from this tour with amazing memories. Before I go there I want to ask can you share which things I will enjoy there? Can you share it with me? Waiting for your response. Then I will enjoy this tour without any hesitation.

more_horiz
I am glad you like my sharing. I am damn sure you spend a great time there and collect the memories. If you go there so must take the camera with you and enjoy photography, and enjoy sunset views, hiking, camping, and shopping. There are some very famous outdoor activities to explore this country. By the way, when are you going there?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply