Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

descriptionRussia is a vast country,,  EmptyRussia is a vast country,,

more_horiz
Recently my father came back to Russia country. So he shared some information about this country. I have shared it here. There are: Russia is a vast country located in both Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It is known for its rich history, diverse culture, and stunning landscapes. The country is also famous for its literature, music, ballet, and traditional cuisine. I have shared some attractions in this city: Red Square, Kazan, St. Basil's Cathedral, Lake Baikal, Moscow Kremlin, and Peterhof. Did you visit this country? Now I booked a bus tour in new york city, but I am free on this tour so must to Russia to enjoy the summer season. What do you say about my planning?

descriptionRussia is a vast country,,  EmptyRe: Russia is a vast country,,

more_horiz
Well, your father has shared a lot of information for all travelers. After reading this I have decided that I will visit Russia. But I want to ask if you can ask your dad for some more extensive information about the best attractions, places to eat and stay. Then I will visit this city without any hesitation. Anyway, if you are going to enjoy sightseeing in New York City. I suggest enjoying the nightlife of this city as this city is famous for its night sights. All the best for your trip. Waiting for your response.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply