Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

descriptionTravel with family EmptyTravel with family

more_horiz
What do you all will like to say about having an adoring time through the coach tours from san francisco toward exciting attractions with family? My mom's friend is willing to try this and looking for some suggestions regarding the best food places of o shopping as well. So do tell me guys what comes to your mind regarding this.

descriptionTravel with family EmptyRe: Travel with family

more_horiz
I am happy about your mother's friend's planning. I have shared some information about this place. San Francisco is a city in California. It is very famous for its beautiful attractions and its food points. All the attractions are not bad but the most famous is Golden Gate Bridge. Anyway, I have shared some restaurants in this city. There are:
House of Prime Rib
Kokkari Estiatorio
La Taqueria
Mandalay Restaurant
Balboa Cafe
Copra

If she go there so must try all of these restaurants one by one. She goes there so must take the camera with you and enjoy photography. I hope she likes my information. she comes back on this tour so must share here her experience. I will be waiting for a response.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply