Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

descriptionMy bother and his wife EmptyMy bother and his wife

more_horiz
Let me tell you my brother and his wife are going to have a summer vacation in Greece. This is going to be their first experience and thy are very excited about this and willing to know what are best places for having a good and comfy stay in Greece. They are blank about this and need your suggestions. So do tell me what comes to your mind.

I will join trips from san francisco soon.

descriptionMy bother and his wife EmptyRe: My bother and his wife

more_horiz
I am happy that they have planned. I have shared here some information about this country. Greece is the country of the Balkans. It is very famous for many archaeological museums. If they go there so must enjoy and see these museums. Anyway, I have shared here some information about staying place. There are:
Farout Beach Club
Alti Santorini Suites - Caldera View
ALONI SUITES
RASTONI HOTEL

I hope you like it. After coming back from this tour so must shared your experience with me. I will be waiting for your response.

more_horiz
I have to say that Isablea, your sharing stuff proved massive for them. They are just back and told me have enjoyed a stay at Ailti Santorini Suites - Caldera View. They were satisfied with its services and also told me its room services are commendable. They were giving 5-star ratings to this hotel. By the way, have you ever enjoyed a stay there?

more_horiz
I read your post. But I feel really sad to say that I have no idea about this hotel. I didn't stay at this hotel. But if you can share here some information about this place So I must explore there. I hope you reply to me as soon as possible.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply