Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

descriptionBeaches name!! EmptyBeaches name!!

more_horiz
My mother goes to enjoy day trips from san francisco with her best friend. They are very happy and excited. But they have decided to enjoy the beach. But they have no idea which beaches are very famous in this city. So do you have any idea about these places? If yes so most share here. I hope you reply to me as soon as possible.

descriptionBeaches name!! EmptyRe: Beaches name!!

more_horiz
Ocean Beach is perfect for Incredible views, plenty of space, sand is clean, and lots of parking.Baker Beach is known for The sound of waves and the view of the bridge was calming. Crissy Field East Beach is also a good spot Amazing little beach with spectacular views of the bridge and Alcatraz island. I am sure, this would be a great idea for you all to have a very good time there. Let me know where would you like to.

more_horiz
"Baker Beach is the most favorite place for travelers and is the foot of rugged serpentine cliffs west of the Golden Gate. Large waves, undertow, and beach are unsafe for swimming, but it furnishes dramatic views of the Golden Gate Bridge. Baker Beach is a mile-long sandy stretch. Enjoyed the people's sand castle. By the way, Highly recommended for all community friends if Sand hates to avoid some activities.
Take a book,
Bring two towels, because the air is very heated.
Take a nice long walk, and don't without shoes

When you get back from your walk, bury a friend in the sand, Anyhow, Have you ever been there?"

more_horiz
Your all persons sharing is very amazing. My mother go there so must explore in all these places one by one. And enjoy the beaches. My mother cousin suggested the mother, you go there so take the camera with you and enjoy the sunset view. And my mother come back this tour, So I must share my mother experience with you.
By the way, do you have any plan to explore the new places? If yes so share here.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply