Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reason for Pizza ordering?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reason for Pizza ordering? Empty Reason for Pizza ordering? Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:38 am

Mahir Farit

Let me know guys I am not in the mood of cooking and also want to have a crazy party at home with friends. that's why I am going to order Pizza. So what do you think which reasons you normally made for fulfilling your cravings?

2Reason for Pizza ordering? Empty Re: Reason for Pizza ordering? Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:41 pm

Happy

I also like Pizza I can see that you are also crazy about eating Pizza that is really a great idea to order pizza for your party. I suggest you order pizza from a near by place.

3Reason for Pizza ordering? Empty Re: Reason for Pizza ordering? Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:17 pm

Happy

When I'm upset then I'm going to grab an order pizza and go near my house and enjoy the pizza there. Incidentally, what is your favorite taste of pizza?

4Reason for Pizza ordering? Empty Re: Reason for Pizza ordering? Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:15 am

Mahir Farit

Chicken Fiesta Pizza is one of my favorites that I tasted recently. KFC is always my favorite and would like to know where you normally order.

Ready about yosemite day tour.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum