Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

state of Arizona

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1state of Arizona Empty state of Arizona Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:31 pm

Mahir Farit

The state of Arizona is filled with many attractions that grab tourists' attention. Grand Canyon is one of them and this is a famous spot due to scenic points like
Toroweap/Tuweep Overlook
Ooh Ah Point, South Kaibab Trail
Black Bridge or Silver Bridge view from the River
Mather Point, South Rim

Let me know what you all would like to say about having fun moments there. Have you ever been there?

grand canyons tours are availble on Goldenbustours.

2state of Arizona Empty Re: state of Arizona Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:32 pm

Happy

Well, Personally I enjoyed Arizona trip. All these are amazing attractions but Ooh Ah Point, South Kaibab Trail is one of my favorite attractions in these to enjoy hiking and other outdoor activities there. Anyway do you have any travel plan for these days?

3state of Arizona Empty Re: state of Arizona Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:01 pm

Sandra123

Yes, I am planning for a tour with my sister. But have no idea about those places which are attractive or have peace of mind for us. After reading your conversation we also decided to go for an Arizona trip. Because we love to enjoy outdoor activities Like Fishing, Camping, Cycling, or Hiking. Hiking is my favorite activity to check my stamina along can enjoy the natural beauty or click some photos. So try to recommend me a tour with accommodation facility.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum