Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Happy Place

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your Happy Place Empty Your Happy Place Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:42 am

Mahir Farit

My happy place is the destination where I will go in the future. If we talk about my house then the bedroom is my happy place and love to know your happy corner in your house. I am looking for your exciting replies.

2Your Happy Place Empty Re: Your Happy Place Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:35 pm

Happy

I like your Happy Place. I will share my happy place here. I like TV Lounge because I watched many films and songs there with my loved ones. Anyways, would like to ask Do you like traveling, if yes then must share your recent trip and of any further plans?

3Your Happy Place Empty Re: Your Happy Place Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:28 pm

Happy

Ella! I am happy to see your fast reply on this forum I like to read romantic novels adventures sometimes thrillers it depends on my mood. By the way, What do you say about traveling?

4Your Happy Place Empty Re: Your Happy Place Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:05 pm

Mahir Farit

Well, good to know that about your happy places and glad to tell you that these days I am going to change my happy place by spending time on my terrace. Cause this one offered me a chance to enjoy the weather with coffee music and beautiful views. What do you say about your terrace view?

Getting ready for tours out of new york.

5Your Happy Place Empty Re: Your Happy Place Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:11 pm

Happy

Well, I am happy to read your post I think this will be a best place. I think I should change my happy place. Because terrace is the best for enjoying outdoor activities and enjoy weather and moon light.

6Your Happy Place Empty Re: Your Happy Place Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:02 pm

Mahir Farit

Then perfect and would love to see your terrace visit. SO don't forget to share with us next time. I am pondering to see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum