Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggest me

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggest me Empty Re: Suggest me Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:52 pm

Mahir Farit

Why you are not planning for Paris? This is a perfect city that remains best option and will offer you to explre mre through Famous Monuments. Eiffel Tower. Paris is known for its gorgeous, imposing monuments.
Shopping. Avenue des Champs-Élysées
The Arts. Opera Garnier.
Museums. Louvre.
Holy Sites. Notre-Dame Cathedral.
The Seine. Seine.
Cuisine. French cuisine

So go ahead and have fun.

2Suggest me Empty Re: Suggest me Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:56 am

Happy

Well, I read your post I agree with you. No doubt Paris is the best option to visit the popular destinations fo this country. Many travelers visit these and enjoy a good time there. If I get a chance, I will go to enjoy this trip with my lover. I think so it's a great opportunity for me.

3Suggest me Empty Re: Suggest me Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:45 pm

Mahir Farit

It's my goodness that you like my sharing stuff and amazing of me to know that also had a good time in Paris. That's why I would like to hear from you about the Museum's Louvre. I mean to say what fascinates you toward this spot?

4Suggest me Empty Re: Suggest me Mon May 06, 2024 3:40 pm

Sandra123

Unfortunately, I still have no experience with this destination. I am already planning for this place and now your conversation will remain best for my tour. I will try to visit all your mentioned places on my trip. I am not sure about a travel agency for exploring Paris. So I want to ask you regarding the cheapest package of tickets. Your reply will help me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum