Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is Paris famous for tourism?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why is Paris famous for tourism? Empty Why is Paris famous for tourism? Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:59 pm

Mahir Farit

One of my friends was asking Why is Paris famous for tourism?

I was thinking about that and the first answer was infamous due to "The ample photo opportunities".

Am I right? If there is anything else in your mind can share it here. I am curious to know.

Do you know aboutweekend trips from seattle?

2Why is Paris famous for tourism? Empty Re: Why is Paris famous for tourism? Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:22 pm

Happy

No doubt, This is the famous of photography but Paris is recognized worldwide as one of the most popular travel destinations. From its internationally renowned historical sites, museums, and monuments, the City of Light has a lot to offer based on its rich cultural heritage. So, If your friend enjoy Paris trip. Must visit the popular destinations and enjoy his time.

3Why is Paris famous for tourism? Empty Re: Why is Paris famous for tourism? Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:25 pm

Mahir Farit

Thanks for sharing these attractions' names with us and I am glad to see your reply. He just flew for his trip and will surely share these tips with him. Anyhow. let me know what do you like to say about photography in Paris?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum