Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Statue of Liberty

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Statue of Liberty  Empty The Statue of Liberty Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:46 am

Mahir Farit

The Statue of Liberty is An icon of promise, Ellis Island The dream, The journey, The arrival, and the foundation of Commitment. This is a world popular spot that about I wanna say your trip will be incomplete without going there. So let me know what you all would like to say about this.

Do you know about bus tours around new york?

2The Statue of Liberty  Empty Re: The Statue of Liberty Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:12 pm

Happy

I read your post I am agree with you. The Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island is now a poetic symbol of the American Dream. Explore the History. I personally visit these. It's an amazing and attractive destination in New York city. By the way, I suggest travelers must visit these attractions and enjoy your life.

3The Statue of Liberty  Empty Re: The Statue of Liberty Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:26 pm

Mahir Farit

Thanks for appreciating me and this thing always insist me to share more interesting stuff with travelers to help them. However, I am willing to know have you ever been there? Do share some interesting facts regarding this place?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum