Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enjoying La Dolce Vita in Italy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enjoying La Dolce Vita in Italy Empty Enjoying La Dolce Vita in Italy Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:54 am

Mahir Farit

Enjoying La Dolce Vita (Sweet Life) in Italy could be a dream option for travelers I am sure. Italy is such a fascinating spot that comes to your mind when you talk about romance, pizza, history and gelato. I'm in love with this place and wanna know have you any plan to for enjoying summer vacations there?

2Enjoying La Dolce Vita in Italy Empty Re: Enjoying La Dolce Vita in Italy Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:04 pm

Happy

Well, In this I have no plan to enjoy the Italy trip. But read your post my crazy level increased so I have decided I must go and enjoy the Italy trip this summer vacation holidays. By the way, Can you share some attractions names of Italy here? Waiting for your response.

3Enjoying La Dolce Vita in Italy Empty Re: Enjoying La Dolce Vita in Italy Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:14 pm

Mahir Farit

Pick up some Italian food
Be prepared for public transportation.
Get off the tourist trail!
Learn a little about Italian regions
Pack appropriately and also should explore Naples & Amalfi Coast. I am sure these tips will help her a lot to have more fun there.

4Enjoying La Dolce Vita in Italy Empty Re: Enjoying La Dolce Vita in Italy Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:36 pm

Happy

Mahir Farit! I think this will be best tips to enjoy this trip. But Before I will go there share some attractions names here.

5Enjoying La Dolce Vita in Italy Empty Re: Enjoying La Dolce Vita in Italy Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:25 am

Mahir Farit

Colosseum
Venice Canals
Florence Duomo Santa Maria del Fiore
Pompeii
Lake Como
Amalfi Coast
Cinque Terre

These are some popular attractions of Italy where you should go for having an amazing time as I am going to have fun through san francisco to yosemite bus tour.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum