Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Journey Behind The Falls

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Journey Behind The Falls Empty Journey Behind The Falls Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:47 pm

Mahir Farit

IF you guys are free at home and willing to explore something stunning like Niagra Falls. So I think you guys should mark Journey Behind The Falls in your travel list and book bus tour to niagara falls from new york city. This is available in good pricing and also accommodation facility will help you.

2Journey Behind The Falls Empty Re: Journey Behind The Falls Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:57 pm

Happy

Well, I want to say that I have enjoyed the 4-Day New York/New Jersey to Washington DC, Philadelphia, Hersheys, Corning, Niagara Falls and Harvard University Tour with my family. We enjoyed many activities there. These are Helicopter tours around Niagara Falls, Mist Boat Ride, Sightseeing, Sunset views, and photography there. I don't forget this trip.

3Journey Behind The Falls Empty Re: Journey Behind The Falls Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:43 pm

Mahir Farit

I am wondering to know that you have enjoyed this trip and also shared a good experience with all of us. I am blessed to have companions like you who always solve my problems. By the way, I just wanna know its about pricing cause will suggest to my family friend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum