Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have decided to enjoy short trip,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have decided to enjoy short trip, Empty I have decided to enjoy short trip, Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:15 pm

Happy

These days, I have decided to enjoy a short trip. So, I have booked a 90-Minutes San Francisco Night Tour. I think this will be a wonderful trip for me. I am so excited about this trip. Do you have any opinion about my plan? If yes, must share it with me.

2I have decided to enjoy short trip, Empty Re: I have decided to enjoy short trip, Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:00 pm

Mahir Farit

90-Minutes San Francisco Night Tour sounds interesting to me as well. I really like this and am curious to know which attractions will you explore and what will you do on this trip. I am looking for your reply.

Do you know about ny departure bus tours?

3I have decided to enjoy short trip, Empty Re: I have decided to enjoy short trip, Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:36 pm

Happy

Cable Cars System
Fisherman’s Wharf
Golden Gate Bridge
Nob Hill
Pier 39
San Francisco
I will visit these attractions in my trip and enjoy photography there. By the way, Have you any plan for these days?

4I have decided to enjoy short trip, Empty Re: I have decided to enjoy short trip, Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:07 am

Mahir Farit

No, I am having no plans for these days and would like to recommend you don't forget to enjoy cycling at Golden Gate Bridge and fishing under the bridge. This gonna the perfect idea for you I am sure and can have fun.

5I have decided to enjoy short trip, Empty Re: I have decided to enjoy short trip, Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:07 pm

Sandra123

I have no experience with all these mentioned spots. I wish to go with my friends for a tour. Our hobby is cycling. I am thankful to Mahir Farit. Only because of you, I decided to visit Golden Gate Bridge to enjoy this activity. Cycling and fishing are a pleasure for us, but I am afraid of fishing that's why I will not enjoy this activity. By the way, with whom would you like to enjoy fishing under the bridge?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum