Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I came back from Belgium,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I came back from Belgium, Empty I came back from Belgium, Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:57 pm

Happy

Friends! Recently I came back from Belgium. This is one of the most popular and attractive countries in Europe. Many travelers visit the popular attractions of this country and come back from this country with great memories. I will share some popular destinations of this country here. These are
Musical Instruments Museum
Domain of the Caves of Han
Horta Museum
Plantin-Moretus Museum
Saint Nicholas' Church
If anyone never visited these places I want to recommend going and enjoying yourself there. I hope so you like my suggestion.

Did you know about new york weekend getaways packages.

2I came back from Belgium, Empty Re: I came back from Belgium, Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:11 pm

Mahir Farit

Belgium is such a wonderful destination in Europe that is famous among travelers due to its attractions. I also love this spot and the sad thing is that have not very good experience cause I just forget to exchange my currency before boarding.

I must admit that the Musical Instruments Museum is an iconic attraction that I enjoyed a lot. Its services are tremendous and for this, you guys should book online tickets to avoid waiting.

What say am I right?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum