Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sandra is here!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sandra is here!! Empty Sandra is here!! Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:23 pm

Sandra123

This is me Sandra is here. I am a traveler and I love to communicate with tourists to know about different attractions. That's why I join the various boards for discussion about tours and trips. But after having this community my search is completed. Because this board is filled with lots travelers. I am sure by conversation with you all can get some hidden places names. So try to create a list with me.

You guys can say welcome me here Laughing

2Sandra is here!! Empty Re: Sandra is here!! Wed May 08, 2024 10:47 am

Mahir Farit

Hi Sandra, being a part of this board I just love to say a warm welcome to you on this board I am so sure you will enjoy here a lot cause all the members are very cooperative.
They love to help each other by sharing their views and experiences. However, I just wanna know what kind of places you normally like to explore.

Looking for some suggestions about day trips from new york city.

3Sandra is here!! Empty Re: Sandra is here!! Wed May 15, 2024 3:39 pm

Sandra123

I am pleased to see your way of welcoming me to this board. Well, "Mahir Farit" I would love to explore the USA in my summer vacations. I want some information about their attractions, especially want to explore all your experienced destinations. I am willing to know your views towards the USA tour. I will wait for your fast reply...

4Sandra is here!! Empty Re: Sandra is here!! Thu May 16, 2024 11:55 am

Mahir Farit

maine would be a better choice for you I am sure where you can have a very good time. This is a hidden gem and filled with exciting lakes un unparalleled mountains and its local p[people also contribute to making your vacation full of fun. Sio try this spot of you never been there,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum