Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Netherlands attractions,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Netherlands attractions, Empty Netherlands attractions, Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:22 pm

Happy

Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
Amsterdam Centraal
Mauritshuis
Efteling
Anne Frank House
These are the wonderful attractions in the Netherlands. I have decided next month I will enjoy the Netherlands trip with my friends. My uncle suggests to me this trip. But I have no idea which activities will make my trip more advantageous.

2Netherlands attractions, Empty Re: Netherlands attractions, Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:10 pm

Mahir Farit

I am also of those travelers who have never visited the Netherlands in my life. This is a new place for me and also wanna be there cause soon will be free bus tours around new york. So tell me is this easy to get a visa Of the Netherlands?

3Netherlands attractions, Empty Re: Netherlands attractions, Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:44 pm

Happy

Well, I want to say that the visa of Netherlands is not get to easy. It may take a couples of months. So, I suggest you will contact an embassy. They guide good for visa.

4Netherlands attractions, Empty Re: Netherlands attractions, Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:01 pm

Mahir Farit

Oh, thanks for helping me out in this matter.

I just wanna know you about the policy and requirements of a Netherlands visa. Could you please share here how to apply?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum