Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

descriptionBest food list for lunch EmptyBest food list for lunch

more_horiz
My uncle is coming to our house after a long time. I want a warm welcome to him because for me he is one of the best uncles who support me in my ups and downs. He always appreciates my decisions. Last year I decided to visit New York destination and he booked my tickets for this tour and gave me extra money for shopping. Anyways. I want some suggestions from your side about the lunch menu. If you have a good menu list of food and sweet dishes try to share it here. Which will help me to arrange lunch for my uncle. I am waiting for your reply...

Have you ever enjoyed bus tours from new york city?

descriptionBest food list for lunch EmptyRe: Best food list for lunch

more_horiz
Well, buddy, this is really good to know that you love your uncle and wanna say a warm welcome to him at your home. For this, I think you should arrange his favorite food. Or if you still wanna need my suggestion I would ask you is veg or non-veg? Will surely share a good list of Asian, eastern western, Italian, or Chinese dishes with you. So try to response me in your first priority cause I have a chef at home Razz

more_horiz
A nice question you have raised here and I think you should try something like
One-pot chicken chasseur.
Lamb biryani
Crispy sesame chicken.
Mustard-stuffed chicken
Goat's cheese & thyme stuffed chicken
One-pan salmon with roast asparagus
Butternut chili.

I am sure he gonna love this menu.