Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

descriptionIsabela here!! EmptyIsabela here!!

more_horiz
I’m Isabela. Writing my first post on this discussion board. I am a new member of this community. So I’ll be share my hobbies are: hiking, travelling, watching movies, and painting and I am also a nature lover. I am in search of some new friends. By the way which are your favorite things to do?

descriptionIsabela here!! EmptyRe: Isabela here!!

more_horiz
Hi Isabela!

nice to see you here. I am quite sure you will have a good time here cause members of this board love to help other travelers by sharing their experiences. However, traveling with mates, book reading and cooking are my favorite activities that I love to do in my free time. What is your plan?

What do you know about usa east coast?

more_horiz
Dear, thank you for your fast reply, and Welcome to this community. Your interests are very amazing and I like it. So now I have plan go to enjoy New York City with my family. I booked an 8-day New York to Philadelphia, Baltimore, Princeton, Cambridge, Boston, New Haven, West Point, Pennsylvania, and Yale University Tour including Free Airport Pickup. What do you say about my planning? Do you have any plan in this summer?

more_horiz
First of all, Welcome here. Isabela! I hope that after joining this forum you are happy. I am so happy to read about your hobbies. I also like all these hobbies but traveling is one of my favorite hobbies. In my free time, I will go to visit new and attractive places. Becasue this thing will make my time more attractive and amazing. Anyway, your 8-day tour planning is too good. I suggest must take a camera man capture the beautiful views of your camera. I am damn sure you like my suggestion and come back from this trip with amazing memories. All the best for your trip. After coming back from this trip must share your story.

more_horiz
A good plan you have Bela, is an 8-day New York to Philadelphia, Baltimore, Princeton, Cambridge, Boston, New Haven, West Point, Pennsylvania, and Yale University Tour with Free Airport Pickup is just credible. This could be an educational trip for you and will surely have tremendous time period by this way. I just wanna know what have you packed for this trip?

more_horiz
Well, I read your all discussion. I am coming back on this tour with beautiful memories. I had a good time there and mostly I collected some information. In this tour, the price is 1,848.84$ and saves $139.16. They gave me a 7% discount. Are you interested in this tour? I think you should you there and collect some memories and information. I am damn sure you spent a great time there.

more_horiz
Isabela wrote:
Dear, thank you for your fast reply, and Welcome to this community. Your interests are very amazing and I like it. So now I have plan go to enjoy New York City with my family. I booked an 8-day New York to Philadelphia, Baltimore, Princeton, Cambridge, Boston, New Haven, West Point, Pennsylvania, and Yale University Tour including Free Airport Pickup. What do you say about my planning? Do you have any plans for this summer?

Well Isabela, I wanna say that the 8-day New York to Philadelphia, Baltimore, Princeton, Cambridge, Boston, New Haven, West Point, Pennsylvania, and Yale University Tour is something new for me and all those attractions added in your tour title are just credible. I like them and am willing to know about their pricing or schedule.

Till have no summer plans.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply