Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My father trip

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My father trip  Empty Re: My father trip Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:31 am

Mahir Farit

Well, for this just wanna recommend your parents must be a part of the Met's next events. I mean to say The Metropolitan Museum of Art. This is a famous attraction in NYC which surely helps them to know about the diverse things. Here I am gong to share its schedule. Here we go
Monday 10 am–5 pm
Tuesday 10 am–5 pm
Wednesday Closed
Thursday 10 am–5 pm
Friday 10 am–9 pm
Saturday 10 am–9 pm
Sunday 10 am–5 pm

2My father trip  Empty Re: My father trip Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:44 am

Happy

Well, I am happy to read your post I think so this will be the best information for all travelers. My father is the biggest lover of traveling they like to visit beautiful and attractive places. So, I have decided I will suggest to my father to go to The Metropolitan Museum of Art. I think they will be back from this journey with great experience.

3My father trip  Empty Re: My father trip Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:15 pm

Sandra123

The Metropolitan Museum of Art is added in one of my favorite places. I like this destination and a glad to tell you that have a very good experience there with my uncle. After having great fun there have decided to go there again in July with my friends to enjoy the Hidden Faces: Covered Portraits of the Renaissance exhibition. I am very excited about this and try to collect some information regarding this. So if you have then don't hesitate and just share with me.

4My father trip  Empty Re: My father trip Thu May 16, 2024 11:51 am

Mahir Farit

Happy I am sure our sharing stuff will help your father and he can easily plan a trip toward this spot. However, just wanna recommend he try to capture some good images that surely help others too. By the way, what do you say about east coast of usa tours? Have you ever enjoyed?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum