Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

descriptionI will go to enjoy a trip to Chicago, EmptyI will go to enjoy a trip to Chicago,

more_horiz
I have decided I will go to enjoy a trip to Chicago. So, my uncle share some names of the best attractive places of Chicago here. These are
The Art Institute of Chicago
Maggie Daley Park
Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago
Museum Of Contemporary Art Chicago
360 CHICAGO
I am so happy to visit all of these. Anyway, Have you any suggestions for my trip? If yes, must share it here.

Do you know about tour packages from new york.

descriptionI will go to enjoy a trip to Chicago, EmptyRe: I will go to enjoy a trip to Chicago,

more_horiz
I read your post. It is very massive information for tourists. I feel really sad to say that I have no idea about this city. Its a new for me. But as a traveler lover, I suggest you carry your camera with you there. And capture the beautiful memories. And back there in this journey so must share your experience here. I am waiting for your response.

descriptionI will go to enjoy a trip to Chicago, EmptyRe: I will go to enjoy a trip to Chicago,

more_horiz
Well, I am so happy to see your fast reply I think this will be the best information for all travelers. I must add this suggestion in my bucket list. Take the camera and capture my memories. I am so excited about this trip. I am damn sure I will be back from this trip with amazing memories. Anyway, Do you have any trip plans for these days? If yes, must share it with me. Waiting for your response.

more_horiz
Yes, dear, I have a plan these days. I am going to Chicago city with my best friend. So we booked a 6-Day Chicago to Indianapolis, Great Smoky Mountain Park, Chattanooga, Lookout Mountain and Mammoth Cave National Park Tour (Free Airport Pickup). It is my first trip this summer. We are very excited and happy. What do you say about my planning?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply