Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

description we would go to take a tour,  Empty we would go to take a tour,

more_horiz
Last weekend I decided we would go to take a tour of California with my family. We are so excited about this trip. Becasue after a long time we will never go to take any trip in new attractive places. I am damn sure this will be the best tour for me. Before I go to enjoy this tour I want to ask can share some information about the best destination in California.

Do you have any idea about best road trips from washington dc?

description we would go to take a tour,  EmptyRe: we would go to take a tour,

more_horiz
California is a great state that is filled with exciting attractions. There are lots of things that you should add in your travel list like go for San Francisco for enjoying the charming shots of Golden Gate bridge and Los Angeles best attractions as Lambord street will surely say a warm welcome to you there. So just go ahead and grab this opportunity.

more_horiz
First of all, I am so happy to see your post I am damn sure this will be the best suggestion for me. I must add this information to my bucket list and keep it in mind. Anyway, Personally you have enjoyed the California trip? If yes, can you share how many days you have spent there? Which things made your time more wonderful there? Must share your answer.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply