Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

descriptionenjoy a tour of European countries,  Emptyenjoy a tour of European countries,

more_horiz
I have decided I will go to enjoy a tour of European countries I am so excited about this tour. Becasue this will be the best way to see this world's new and attractive places. I am so excited about this tour. I will share my list here. Which places I will visit these names are
Iceland
Italy
Greece
France
Switzerland
United Kingdom
Russia
But I can't understand where I will go first. Do you have any opinion? If yes, must share it with me.

Can you enjoy westcoast tours?

descriptionenjoy a tour of European countries,  EmptyRe: enjoy a tour of European countries,

more_horiz
Planning is very great. First of all, you go to enjoy Iceland. It is located in Europe. It is very famous for The World's First-Known Geyser, The Golden Circle, Gender Equality, Hot Springs, The Bridge Between Continents, and A Land of Fire & Ice, lava fields, and waterfalls. If you go there so must enjoy all of these places and activities. I hope you like it.

descriptionenjoy a tour of European countries,  EmptyRe: enjoy a tour of European countries,

more_horiz
Thanks for sharing this type of information. After reading this post I have decided firstly I will go to enjoy an Iceland tour. During this trip, I will visit all of these places which you have mentioned here, and enjoy a good time there. I must take a camera and capture the beautiful views in it. I am damn sure come back from this trip with a wonderful experience.

more_horiz
This is very good for me to know that you have a plan to visit Iceland in the next few days. No doubt this is a great pace and there are lots of attractions that travelers should explore. However for this trip wanna know how many days will you spend there or what budget you have for this?

more_horiz
Well, I think you came back on this tour. Last year I visited this city with my boyfriend. At this time, I stay on 6 day tour. I had a great time there and collected the most unforgettable memories. By the way, What is your favorite attraction in this city? By the way, Mahir Farit, do you like traveling?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply