Happyplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyplaceLog in

Share your happy place where do you want to leave and go with friends.

descriptionRome is the capital city of Italy.  EmptyRome is the capital city of Italy.

more_horiz
Rome is the capital city of Italy. It is very famous for military, political, and social institutions, cultural, attractions, museums, historical places, markets, and delicious food. I have share hee some attractions in this city. There are: Piazza Navona, Colosseum, Pantheon, Galleria Borghese, Trevi Fountain, and Castel Sant Angelo. By the way, do you have any opinion on this city? If yes so share here.
What do you say about bus trips from san francisco?

descriptionRome is the capital city of Italy.  EmptyRe: Rome is the capital city of Italy.

more_horiz
April, May, June, September, October, and early November are the best mont to visit the capital of Italy. A perfect location to make memories by enjoying different cultures and traditions of different people. I like this spot and must say that should to forget to enjoy photography at class. This is also a well-known attraction to have a good time. Do tell us when will you go there?

descriptionRome is the capital city of Italy.  EmptyRe: Rome is the capital city of Italy.

more_horiz
Thank you for this knowledge. I will go there so must take the camera with me and enjoy the photography. Next weekend decided to go to explore there, because next weekend my boyfriend. Because next month my boyfriend birthday. What do you say about my planning and thinking?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply